Terri Kaus, Internationally Certified Touch for Health Practitioner and Educator, Touch for Health Instructor of the Year, and owner of Northeast Healing Arts, shares with you the benefits of Muscle Testing Kinesiology.
Grow Your Practice—–Work smarter instead of harder!
Your clients will soon be feeling better and singing your praises!
Terri’s Northeast Healing Arts Students Say…
This class has had such an impact on how I view the body and how it works, professionally and personally. Terri was an excellent teacher, one of the best I’ve come across. Beautiful experience. – Danielle P. Lakefield, MN
I have never been so excited to start using a CE modality on my clients! – Abby S. Mindoro, WI
I am coming out of her class feeling like I can make a difference for my clients – Bill L. Minneapolis, MN
…simple, fun and effective – Thea S. Decorah, Iowa
Continuing Education credits are available for Touch for Health workshops, for Massage Therapists, RNs, and Acupuncturists.
Terri’s Touch for Health Workshops are approved by:
Seven Reasons You Need To Learn Touch For Health
- Discover when chronic muscle problems are not resolving because of buried emotions or nutritional imbalances.
- Expose and balance bully muscles that are creating compensation patterns in your toughest clients.
- Get more effective results with less wear and tear on you and your clients.
- Balance the body’s acupuncture meridian system without needles, for greater physical vitality.
- Learn which techniques top therapists are using to address chronic muscle pain and longstanding postural deviations.
- Touch for Health is great for kinesthetic learners, since it’s almost entirely hands-on learning. In class, you will experience first hand the benefits of being balanced, and leave equipped to implement these amazing techniques right away.
- Touch for Health empowers individuals to take charge of their own health by teaching them practical and powerful techniques they can perform on themselves daily!