Level 1 Touch for Health Kinesiology Workshop
You’ll take away powerful techniques you can apply to your practice right away! Learn to accurately muscle test 14 major muscles and their corresponding organs, nuerolymphatic massage to dissolve pain, neurovascular holding points to calm the nervous system, emotional stress release (ESR) to diffuse negative thinking, brain integration techniques to improve focus and memory, and much more! You will also learn to help improve posture, increase flexibility, enhance vitality, improve mental performance, and calm the nervous system.
There is no prerequisite to this excellent 16-hour workshop!
16 CE’s for Massage Therapists, RN’s, Acupuncturists, Fitness Trainers. All other health professionals can petition for CE’s with there certification board.
LEVEL 1 TECHNIQUES
- Learn to test 14 different muscles to identify imbalances in the body’s energy system
- Learn 5 different correction techniques for balancing the body
- Learn 3 techniques for enhancing brain/body communication.
- Auricular technique addressing neck pain and auditory processing
- Surrogate testing for infants, toddlers or individuals too frail to muscle test and pets.
- Emotional Stress Release technique
- Visual Inhibition & Integration technique
- Identify which foods and substances are undermining the body’s energy
- Postural analysis
- Opposing Muscle Theory
- Spinal Reflex, Neurolymphatic Massage Points, Neurovascular Holding Points, Meridians, Origin-Insertion
Touch for Health Level 1 Muscles:
1. Supraspinatus – Central Meridian
2. Teres Major – Governing Meridian
3. Pectoralis Major Clavicular – Stomach Meridian
4. Latissimus Dorsi – Spleen
5. Subscapularis – Heart
6. Quadriceps – Small Intestine
7. Peroneus and Sacrospinalis – Bladder
8. Psoas – Kidney
9. Gluteus Medius – Circulation / Sex / Pericardium
10. Teres Minor – Triple Warmer
11. Anterior Deltoid – Gall Bladder
12. Pectoralis Major Sternal – Liver
13. Anterior Serratus – Lung
14. Fascia Lata – Large Intestine
Workshop includes Terri’s workshop manual and handouts. Students must purchase a copy of Touch for Health by John and Matthew Thie (2005 or newer) found at Touch for Health – Complete Edition or your local book seller. It can easily be purchased on Amazon.com.
Suggested reading prior to Level 1 Workshop: Pages 16-37, 45-64, 68-69, 78-85 from Touch for Health ~ Complete Edition, 2005 or newer, by John and Matthew Thie
Before workshop, please watch Level 1 Demonstration Videos