Learn how you can grow your practice
Touch for Health is a holistic approach that teaches students how to restore the body’s natural energies. It’s a practical approach that uses acupressure, touch, and massage, to help improve posture, and to reduce physical and mental pain.
Northeast Healing Arts Touch for Health workshops are meant for people who want to feel better, and for those who want to help others feel better. By learning and applying Touch for Health to your practice, you can begin growing your practice today!
Why You Need To Learn Touch for Health
- Discover when chronic muscle problems are related to emotions or nutritional imbalances.
- Discover and balance over facilitated muscles that are shutting down other muscles.
- Get more effective results with less wear and tear on your body.
- Balance the body’s acupuncture meridians for greater physical vitality.
- Learn techniques top therapists are using to address chronic muscle pain.
- Touch for Health is perfect for kinesthetic learners, since it’s almost entirely hands-on.
- Touch for Health is for people who want to take charge of their own health!
About the Instructor
Terri Kaus, Internationally Certified Touch for Health Practitioner and Educator, Touch for Health Instructor of the Year, and owner of Northeast Healing Arts, shares with you the benefits of Muscle Testing Kinesiology. She teaches health professionals power ways to achieve long lasting results.
“I’ve been searching for this class and didn’t know it. It was the missing piece. I think this will provide the missing link for those hard to help patients.” – Erika Salek, LMT
“This modality compliments my current work so well! Terri is a thorough and engaging instructor. This experience was well worth the thousand mile trip.” – Laura Neill, LMT from Follow Your Arrow Massage & Bodywork
“Thank you Terri! I have been on a quest to keep adding gentle yet effective techniques to my practice. As with other modalities, I feel Touch for Health found me rather than me finding it. It reinforces that our jobs are a calling, and within that we are entrusted with knowledge and wisdom.” – Rhonda Mickelson, LMT and Educator
“I’m so excited to take this back to my practice. This can help so many people and if it can help even one person from going through unnecessary surgery or meds then it’s all worth it. Love the information and energy in the workshop. Such a healing and safe space!” – Alexa Tereszczenko, Owner of Kinetic Fusion Therapeutics in Novi, Michigan