Learn how you can grow your practice
Touch for Health is a holistic approach that teaches students how to restore a body’s natural energies. It is a practical approach that uses acupressure, touch, and massage, to help improve posture, and to reduce physical and mental pain.
Northeast Healing Arts Touch for Health workshops are meant for people who want to feel better, and for those who want to help others feel better. By learning and applying Touch for Health to your practice, you can begin growing your practice today!
Why You Need To Learn Touch for Health
- Discover when chronic muscle problems effected by emotions or nutritional imbalances.
- Expose and balance ‘bully’ muscles.
- Get more effective results with less wear and tear on you and your clients.
- Balance the body’s acupuncture meridian for greater physical vitality.
- Learn techniques top therapists are using to address chronic muscle pain.
- Touch for Health is great for kinesthetic learners, since it’s almost entirely hands-on learning.
- Touch for Health empowers individuals to take charge of their own health!
About the Instructor
Terri Kaus, Internationally Certified Touch for Health Practitioner and Educator, Touch for Health Instructor of the Year, and owner of Northeast Healing Arts, shares with you the benefits of Muscle Testing Kinesiology. She teaches health professionals effective ways to achieve effective, longer-lasting results.
“This class has had such an impact on how I view the body and how it works, professionally and personally. Terri is an excellent teacher, one of the best I’ve come across. Beautiful experience.” – Danielle P. from Lakefield, MN
“I have never been so excited to start using a CE modality on my clients!” – Abby S. from Mindoro, WI
“I am coming out of her class feeling like I can make a difference for my clients” – Bill L. from Minneapolis, MN
“Truly a life changing class… My heart too is filled with joy and gratitude.” – Sue T. from Appleton, WI